Fresh, fast and fabulous – this is good all year round. Packed with fresh ingredients and all the goodness of whole foods. Just remember to share as it is easy to keep coming back for more!
1. Heat oven to 200ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, add oil and Beetroot, Kumara & Quinoa Amaze Balls and cook on all sides until golden brown.
3. Place beetroot on baking tray, sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss.
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes until cooked, turning over after 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile make a dressing by adding the vinegar or lemon juice, oil, mustard, salt and pepper to a jar. Place the lid on and shake until combined.
6. Place salad leaves on a large plate or bowl, add cooked Amaze Balls, beetroot, feta and walnuts.
7. Drizzle over dressing and serve.