Put a spring in your step and leave your tastebuds hummin’ – some salads are so tasty you just keep going back!
1. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, add oil and Vietnamese, Pea & Makrut Lime Amaze Balls and cook on all sides until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the lime juice, fish sauce, chillies and sugar for the dressing and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Let the dressing stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, toss the noodles, carrots, cucumber, red pepper, bean sprouts, cabbage or lettuce, beans and peas, radishes and red onion. Alternatively, arrange as pictured.
4. Add the cooked Amaze Balls and toss together with some of the dressing.
5. Sprinkle over the peanuts and serve with extra dressing on the side.