An irresistibly good combo of the fresh Vietnamese favourites of makrut lime and lemongrass, a hint of chilli and galangal. Your taste-buds will love an Asian adventure especially when it’s this easy!
1. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, add oil and Vietnamese, Pea and Kaffir Lime Amaze Balls. Cook on all sides until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add the garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and stir to combine.
3. Over a medium heat, bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 1 minute.
4. Remove from the heat and toss to coat the cooked Vietnamese Amaze Balls.
5. Place in a serving bowl or plate, sprinkle over sesame seeds and coriander leaves and serve speared with cocktail sticks.